Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ottlite!

This probably won't be as exciting for you as it is for me, but this morning I picked up an Ottlite.  It's an HD fluorescent lamp that provides bright, true color lighting, especially useful for detailed hobbies.  In our home, it will serve multiple purposes, and one of them is better pictures for my blog.  Here are some samples...


Left to right: Bombastico from Linnaeus Cosmetics, Metamorphosis from Scaredy Cat Cosmetics, and Petal from The Starshine Company.  Top row swatched with My Beauty Addiction's, Shadow Poxy, Bottom row over Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden.  I wanted to show you a pale color, a bright color, and a saturated color for variety.
 
Without Ottlite.  Notice the colors don't look particularly sparkly, and they're kind of flat.

 
With Ottlite.  Click to enlarge and you will really see the difference in the sparkle and depth of color.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...