Monday, March 16, 2015

Zoya Maria Luisa Swatches

Hey, guys!  I totally forgot I had taken these pictures and started freaking out a little bit about what other greens I had to show you...  And then I finally remembered that I had these and all was well with the world!  Click through to see the rest of the swatches...
Swatches show one coat of Zoya Maria Luisa over two coats of Zoya Ivanka on all fingers except the ring finger, on which I used Essie Matte About You instead.  The first swatch shows direct sunlight, the second shows outdoor shaded lighting, the third shows HD fluorescent lighting, and the last shows incandescent lighting.  Zoya describes Maria Luisa as a gold cellophane accent topper, which I'd say is pretty accurate.  It's a very subtle effect, and I have to say I like it a lot more over Ivanka than I did when I tried pairing it with Autumn Spice from the Revlon Parfumerie line.  I can't put my finger on it, but there was something about that combo that I just didn't care for at all.  I'm not much of a gold person, as I've mentioned before, but I really enjoy this for a St. Paddy's look.  I've also seen it paired with dark blue, which creates sort of a lapis lazuli look!  Maria Luisa went on smoothly with minor, but workable, distribution issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...