Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Okay, guys!  Here's my Valentine's look...  It's pretty simple.  I started with moisturizer all over my face, then used UDPP on my eyelids.  I curled my lashes, and lined my lower lashline and waterline with a brown pencil.  I covered my entire lid up to my browbones with Pink Eye from My Pretty Zombie, using a bit in the inner corner as well to brighten the eyes.  Then, I worked Kiss Me Quick from MOI Minerals into the crease.  I lined my upper and lower lashline with Kink from Rock A Betty Beauty, and worked a tiny bit into the outer corner.  I applied black mascara to finish the eyes.  Next, I applied Lancome Blush Subtil in Aplum to my cheekbones.  On my lips, I applied a small amount of Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Enchanted, and topped it off with Lancome La Laque Fever in Glitterstick.  Pics after the jump!


Full Face
Eyes
Eye Detail


I had planned on doing a NOTD, too, but my nails are so short and sad right now.  I also didn't like the way the colors layered up, so yeah.  I tried O.P.I. Monsooner or Later topped with Butter London Rosie Lee, and they looked terrible together.  And on top of my already pathetic nails, I just decided to take it off instead of posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...