Friday, October 2, 2015

Formula X For Sephora Hypnotize Swatches

Hello, everybody!  Today I am going to show you some swatches of Formula X For Sephora Hypnotize.  Click through to see the rest of the swatches!

Swatches show two coats of Formula X For Sephora Hypnotize without top coat.  The first two show direct sunlight, the third shows outdoor shaded lighting, the fourth shows HD fluorescent lighting, and the final photo shows regular incandescent lighting.  I've hardly seen any swatches of this shade, which is a shame because I find it to be pretty unique.  Hypnotize has a quick-drying formula that self-levels quite well to a satin finish.  It's sort of an unusual color; it's not bright enough to be a silver, but not dark enough to be gunmetal, either.  The official description is "graphite," which I would say is accurate.  It does have a linear holo effect, but it's very subtle due to the finish and only shows itself in certain lighting.  The satin finish, while not what I prefer with a holo, did mask what I thought would be a glaring bald patch toward the cuticle of my pinky nail, so that was nice.  I definitely had mixed feelings about this shade - mostly because I prefer bright colors with a glossy finish - but overall it left a good impression.  Do you feel the same way?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...