Monday, March 28, 2011

So Appealing Swatches

Shadows from So Appealing applied to skin prepped with shadow poxy from My Beauty Addiction.  Foiled stripes in the center.

Top row, left to right: Soft Brown, Knockout Neutral, Brilliantly Beige, Bruised, Enchanted Forest, and Rum Raisin
Bottom row, left to right: Steely Gray, Foggy Swamp, Fools Gold, Flirtatious

Without Flash
With Flash

At this point I'm thinking my sample for Bruised was way off somehow.  I do love the color I got, but it is nowhere near as bright as the swatches I have seen in the shop listings or on other blogs, which I thought would be remedied when applied with a primer.  Everything else applied pretty vividly and true to the listings.  They apply smoothly, and some of them have a nice sheen to them without being in-your-face sparkly.  When applied over the primer, none of them bled when I ran water over them.  I had to use soap to get them off completely.  If you're considering a purchase from this shop, but unsure of which color(s) to get, I hope this helps you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...