Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Starshine Company Swatch Dump

Sorry about the late post, guys!  I had a lot of errands to run before I went in to work at noon and I didn't get home until 9:30 or so.  By the time I had wound down a little and gotten the swatches done, it was already past midnight.  My apologies!

 Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash

My original Starshine review can be found here.  Kelly really makes a stellar lineup over at The Starshine Company, and I hope that these swatches will hep you decide if you're having trouble making up your mind about what to get in her closeout sale.  Seriously, you should pick up a few if you have the money to spare because her shadows are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...