Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Look!

I've been saying I was going to put this up for awhile now, so let's get to it!  I bought a new shirt recently, and decided to wear it to a craft show on my birthday.  It's burnt orange, and I wanted to pull everything together with my makeup, so I did a fiery look and I think it turned out great.

The whole look... Yes, I normally wear glasses.

The eyes...  I started with Bouffant from Linnaeus Cosmetics as a highlighter on the inner corners and under my brows, followed by Feathery from Bokeh Face Cosmetics on the lids, then finished with applied Lanky from Linnaeus Cosmetics in the crease.  I love the way the orange intensified the green in my eyes.
 
The lips... I applied lip balm first (Gap stores usually have SPF 18 lip balms in a variety of scents, but they don't appear to be available online) then layered on a tiny bit of Palladio's herbal lipstick in Toasted Orange.  I love an orange lippie, but I've found it really hard to find another one I like this well.

Without Glasses...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...