Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Savina Nail Color Famous Fuchsia + KBShimmer Squared Away Swatches


I'm so sorry I didn't get this post up on Monday, guys!  I was having major issues with retrieving my pictures.  I have a little netbook I bought a few years ago for a shortlived business venture.  The screen on my netbook cracked, and most of it is now black.  So I've stopped using it for the most part, and spend more of my computer time on the shared desktop, which is where I do most of my photo editing.  However, the shared desktop has decided it no longer wants to read SD cards, so I had to get on my netbook to get my pictures.  When I logged on at first, the internet worked, and then it stopped working and I had to troubleshoot and reconnect with less than half of the screen visible.  Then when I attempted to E-mail the pictures to myself so I could edit them on the desktop, I kept hitting my attachment limit because they were large images and I hadn't yet cropped them.  So then I also had to crop them with half of the (already quite small) screen.  So by the time I finished adding text and everything, it was late, and I was very frustrated.  So here it is, a couple days late.  Swatches after the jump!



Click any photo to see it bigger! This is Famous Fuchsia by Savina Nail Color with KBShimmer Squared Away as a gorgeous coat of sparkly goodness.  I topped this with Orly Won't Chip top coat.  Famous Fuchsia is a true fuchsia with a bluish shimmer; it's more cool-toned and not quite as neon as it shows in the photos.  The formula was quite impressive for how inexpensive it was ( I think I picked it up for less than three dollars at a grocery store!)  Squared Away has a nice formula with lots of square glitters, and I had no trouble getting a variety of sizes and colors in each coat.  I’d like to try it with a more purple base color, but I do like this combo.  What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...