Sunday, July 7, 2013

KBShimmer Totally Tubular Swatch

So I just got three new polishes from KBShimmer for my birthday.  Two that I had been wanting for awhile, and another from this year's Summer collection that called out to me while I was perusing the site.  The latter is called Totally Tubular, and it's the first one I tried on.  Swatch and short review after the jump!

As always, you can click the picture to see it larger.  There are several sizes of round and hex glitter in Totally Tubular: royal blue, pink, and a nice aqua color that coordinates nicely with the base color.  The consistency is great, and it dries pretty quickly; however, I can't seem to get the larger pink round glitters on the brush, so it's usually just the small and medium glitters that end up on my nails.  It's still really pretty, though.  And I'd like to point out that if you sign up for an account on the KBShimmer website, you earn points to get discounts on future purchases, which I think is very cool!  What do you think?  Have you tried KBShimmer polishes?  I've got two more to try out, so stay tuned for more swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...