Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Butter London Henley Regatta Re-Swatch

Hey, guys! I've got a sparkly mani for you today in my very favorite color. :)

As always, you can click the photo for detail.  This NOTD is two coats of Orly Green With Envy and two coats of Butter London Henley Regatta.  I prepped nails first with a strength treatment and a coat of Orly Bonder, and when I was done, I topped it off with OPI Top Coat.  I did this combo often when I started wearing nail polish again (I even posted this very same NOTD,) and I thought it was time to revisit it.  It seriously looks like glitter vinyl, you guys.  None of the Butter London glitters I have are gritty, so you could probably do without a topcoat if you want to, but it really makes it extra-sparkly and smooth.  I’ve got some more Butter London coming up, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...