Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sinful Colors Cloud 9 Swatch

I've got a very orange swatch for you today!  Picture and review under the jump.
I can't remember for sure, but I am pretty sure this is four coats of Sinful Colors Cloud 9* (I was having visible nail line issues) and three coats of Zoya Beatrix on the accent nail.  I believe all nails have one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat, too.  Cloud 9 is a gorgeous yellow-leaning orange with lots of gold shimmer.  It applies evenly without streaking, but it is pretty darn sheer.  Aside from being sheer, though, I really like this color.  How do you feel about orange?

* I did not purchase Cloud 9, I came upon it through a somewhat unusual circumstance.  My work supervisor's ex-girlfriend left an assortment of nail polishes at his apartment after they broke up, and he gave them to me when she did not come back to claim them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...