Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SUPER BLACK Lacquers Sweet Tooth Swatches

Today's look features two polishes: one that I haven't swatched yet, and one that I've been wanting to re-swatch in natural lighting for awhile.  Swatches after the jump!

 
I used three coats of SUPER BLACK Lacquers Sweet Tooth, and three coats Zoya Carter on my accent nails.  Top coats are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri & Essie Matte About You.  Carter is part of the Pixie Dust collection, so it dries with a textured finish.  It was still somewhat sheer at two coats, which is the same for Beatrix, the other Pixie Dust I have, so no surprise there. I played a bit with finishes on this mani, starting off with a clear coat over Sweet Tooth only and leaving the textured finish of Carter, then putting a clear coat over Carter and using Essie Matte About You top coat on Sweet Tooth, and finally matte-ifying everything, which was my favorite.  I love the way the matte finish brings out the smaller glitters!  What do you  think?  Would you wear this NOTD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...