Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Apricot Nectar Swatch

Today's NOTD features another color from the Revlon Parfumerie line, Apricot Nectar!  Swatch after the jump!

Two coats of Apricot Nectar was a bit streaky, so I used a third coat to even things out (except on the accent nails, which only have two.)  The accent nails have two coats of Zoya in Tinsley, which is a sheer pink/coral with gold shimmer and a bit of color shift depending on the lighting.  I really thought Apricot Nectar would be a bit lighter and more pink, like it is in the bottle, but I do quite like the way the color dries (and the scent is nice and fruity.)  Both of these colors have a nice, smooth application, but I did top them off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.  This mani reminded me of sherbet, and I always enjoy wearing bright colors for a pick-me-up when it's dreary outside (it was flurrying when I did this swatch, so pardon the melted snow droplets!)  Do any of you like to wear bright colors in the winter, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...