Saturday, February 15, 2014

OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay Swatch

A new swatch for the third day in a row, I must really like you guys!

Today I'm swatching three coats of OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat. Accent nails are just two coats of Keeping Suzi at Bay with two coats of OPI Polka.com and one coat of Essie Matte About You Top Coat.  The formula for both of these is really nice, and I adore the round glitters. I've worn these together before and not been wowed by the combo because I felt like the accent nails didn't "pop" enough, but I feel like the matte top coat was the perfect little extra oomph they needed! What do you think? Do you like the matte look, or do you think it would look better with a more subtle accent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...