Friday, February 14, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Bordeaux Swatch

Happy Valentine’s Day, everybody! Personally, I’m not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day, and I actually wore this last week. BUT I thought it would be perfect to post as inspiration for those of you who were wanting to do a simple holiday mani!
This is two coats of Revlon Parfumerie in Bordeaux, a burgundy creme that applies smoothly and smells delicious (although, as others have pointed out, the scent does not reveal itself until the polish starts to dry,) and two coats of Butter London in Rosie Lee on the accent nails.  Rosie Lee, like all of the glitters I have from Butter London, dries smooth and has great glitter distribution.  I used Orly Top 2 Bottom for top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...