Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Jaded Swatch

Holey moley, I just went through my posts and I can't find this swatch anywhere (although I did post it on Tumblr awhile back,) so here it is!
This is three coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Jaded, which is a nice, robin’s egg blue.  In real life, it’s a bit lighter and not quite as cool-toned.  Admittedly, I bought this early last year and left it in my car for several months before wearing it.  I don’t know if that had any effect on the formula or not, as it didn’t really separate or anything, but it was runny.  Very, very thin.  I do like the color, though, and I think the runny consistency may have to do with the temperature changes experienced in my car for so long.  I have a couple of other Sally Hansen polishes that don’t have that issue, so I think I can chalk it up to my own negligence.  Overall, though, the finish is nice, the dry time is decent, it dries to a nice finish, and I love the color.  I'd recommend it if you don't already have something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...