Sunday, April 19, 2015

Here's a Little Update

Hey, guys.  I'm really sorry for not getting my posts up on time very often the past few weeks.  It does make me feel awful when I miss my updates, but there is a good reason for that (in my opinion, anyway)...  It's because I'm pregnant!
I haven't had much energy lately, and the smell of the remover and polish has not been fun to deal with.  A lot of effort goes into my swatches, and it's just been really difficult for me to get them done lately between the fatigue and the nausea.  I'm hoping over the next few weeks that my early symptoms will level off and it'll be easier for me to do my nails more frequently and get back to doing swatches more regularly.  In the meantime, I appreciate your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...