Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pacifica Super Hydrating Hand Cream Review

The winters here in Iowa are cold, dry, and windy, and that is a terrible combo for your skin.  So when regular lotion wasn't cutting it, and I started developing severely dry patches of skin on my wrists, I went to Ulta in search of something with more intense moisturizing capabilities.  I had been considering The Body Shop, because the reviews for their hand cream are great.  I opened the Ulta app to see if there was another highly-rated had cream, and I noticed Pacifica.
I had never tried anything from this brand before, but I did see it on the shelves in store, so I picked up a tube.  It's a bit pricey, but Ulta puts out coupons frequently, and you can get an even better deal if you use the coupons in conjunction with rewards redemption.  The lid screws off and the product comes out of a small hole, which is good because you don't need to use a lot to get the job done.  Since I am a lover of fruity scents - particularly citrus - I opted for the Tuscan Blood Orange scent.  It smells so good, you guys.  It's sweet and citrusy, but not a way that's cloying, and it doesn't fade quickly (which is great with a fragrance this nice).  I've actually had guests at work comment on how nice it smells!  this hand cream does leave some residual oils on the skin after you've got it rubbed in, but that can be a good thing when the air around you is dry and/or you're doing a lot of hand washing.  I may not use this during the Summer, but it was a great find for the colder, drier months!  Pacifica has a lot of great things going on within their company, such as ethically-sourced ingredients, vegan and cruelty-free formulations, and charitable work within their community.  And I just saw that they also make a 7-free nail polish line!  I'll definitely have to check that out when my no-buy is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...