Monday, January 23, 2012

I can't find my camera...

Hey, everybody!  I wanted to make a quick post to say that I have good news and bad news this week.  The good news is that after several days of red, puffy tenderness, my face is back to normal!  The bad news is... I can't find my camera.  So while I did create a look with all of the Tarte minis today, I couldn't photograph it for you.  I do like all of the products, though, and I promise I'll post pictures as soon as I can.  The Lights, Camera, Lashes! was a nice.  I'm not sure that it lived up to the 420% more volume it claims on the tube, but I did like it.  Much like the Lancome Definicils I lauded in my Best and Worst post last month, it's a thinner formula that provides a realistic boost and doesn't get thick and spidery.  The eyeliner, I was happy to discover, does not leave a mark on my upper lid after a day of wear if I apply a thicker line.  It does come off a bit on my hands if I rub, but I have had the upper lip issue before and I was glad to see this liner didn't give me this hassle.  The blush is a bit pink for my preferences, but I like the way it feels once applied, and I like the touch of glow and color it provides.  The lip tint is also a bit pink for my taste, but the look and feel is more what I had hoped for when I ordered the Palladio Herbal Lip Slix that I mentioned in the Best and Worst post.  So that's how I feel about the mini Tarte collection.  I will update this post with photos as soon as I find my camera.

Edit 1/26/2012, 1:40 p.m. Pics after the jump!



Nekkid Eye

 Made-up Eye
Full Face

---

Any statements made on this blog are my own opinion; my intent is to provide an honest and thorough review of my personal experiences for the benefit of my readers.  All products are purchased by me, with no monetary or other compensation provided.  Any product given to me as a gift will be accepted, but not  treated with favor over products I have purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...