Monday, January 16, 2012

Tarte Swatch Dump

There are a couple of reasons I won't be doing a full review today.  First of all, my whole face has been really dry the past couple of days, and looks horrible.  I used a new lotion on my hands before bed the other night, and I think it may have gotten on my face while I was sleeping and caused irritation.  My skin is patchy, sensitive, and has a rough texture at the moment, so I don't want to apply anything to my cheeks.   For this reason, I also don't feel particularly comfortable taking pictures of my lips or eyes with the product applied.  So I've done the usual arm swatches for today, and I'll try to post a full look once my face clears up.  Yesterday my face was super-red, mostly in the cheeks, and felt like it was burning all day.  The redness has gone down quite a bit today, but it is still really tender and rough.  I'm hoping that if I moisturize like crazy by tomorrow or the day after it will be pretty much normal again and I'll be able to do an update with a full face look.  The other reason is because I didn't plan very well this week and I ended up making an Ulta run this morning with nothing in particular in mind.  I already had eyeliner and mascara on, and don't want to wash my face or use a harsh remover and dry it out any more than it already is, so I haven't had time to try out the liner or mascara in the set.  Swatches after the jump...
I picked up a collection of Tarte minis today at Ulta.  The collection included a LipSurgence Lip Tint in Enchanted, a Natural Cheek Stain in Flush, an EmphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black, and a Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black.  The lettering on this one is pretty small, so click to enlarge!

Left to right, EmphasEYES in Black, LipSurgence in Enchanted (1 stroke), LipSurgence in Enchanted (built up), Natural Cheek Stain in Flush (built up), and Natural Cheek Stain in Flush (1 stroke)


Sorry about the brevity of today's post, everybody!  Hopefully my face will be back to normal before the end of the week and I can update this post to make it more complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...