Monday, January 30, 2012

OPI Monsooner Or Later Swatches

Hey, everybody!  I had an awesome post written, but Blogger lost it.  So I guess I'm just going to tell you that this particular mani consists of two coats of Orly Bonded, two coats of O.P.I. Monsooner or Later, and one coat of Orly Polished.  Pics are after three days of wear.  The topcoat made them super-shiny, like vinyl; I even got asked if it was Shellac!  I wasn't very fond of the wider brush, as my nail beds are quite small and painting my pinkie nails got a bit messy.  But I do love the orangey color, and it's stood up to some pretty good abuse.  Pics after the jump!
Like I said, these pictures are after three days' wear.  Some minor tip wear and chipping, but overall it's held up really well!




So how do you feel about this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...