Monday, March 26, 2012

Butter London Henley Regatta Swatches

I've done this polish combo before, and I love love love it!  I did post a grainy phone picture to the Facebook page, but I never got around to posting it on the blog as a NOTD.  This is one coat of Orly Bonder, three coats of Orly Green with Envy, one coat of Butter London Heley Regatta, and a final coat of Orly Polished.  The color is gorgeous, and the sparkle is amazing.  Swatches after the jump!
The Orly and Butter London brushes are pretty much standard as far as size and stiffness.  I love the way Green with Envy applies.  I had a coat that went on thinner than I'd have liked on a few nails, so I did a third.  I've done it before and not needed that third coat for opacity, I just took too much polish off of my brush before applying this time.  The Butter London glitters can be tough to get even, but with practice I've gotten good with them.  As always, you can click any photo to enlarge.

 
 

I really couldn't capture the sparkle in photos; even with HD fluorescent lighting it still looked lackluster.  It's AMAZING in person.  What do you think?  Do you like this combination as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...