Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pep-Plum Swatch

Hey, guys!  Today I'm posting a shade from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line, Pep-Plum.  I have to say I've been pretty impressed with them overall, especially considering how affordable they are.  Click through to see the swatch!
Swatch shows three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pep-Plum with two coats of Sinful Colors Why Not* and one coat of OPI Polka.com on the accent nail.  I didn't use a top coat for this swatch because it has a nice, glossy finish without one.  Pep-Plum is a crelly with a great formula.  It applies smoothly, self-levels well, and just look at that gorgeous, squishy finish!  It's a rich, saturated color, and I think Plum is spot-on as a descriptor.  What do you think of Pep-Plum?


* I did not purchase Why Not, I came upon it through a somewhat unusual circumstance.  My work supervisor's ex-girlfriend left an assortment of nail polishes at his apartment after they broke up, and he gave them to me when she did not come back to claim them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...