Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sinful Colors Dream On Swatches

Hey, everybody!  Today I've got another purple swatch for you.  You may be wondering why I do so many purple NOTDs...  And even if you aren't, I'm going to tell you anyway!  It's not because purple is my favorite color (that would be teal).  It's because Friday is purple day at work (there's no real reason behind purple day, at least as far as I know).  But since I have a uniform, I participate in purple day using my nail polish!
 
Swatches show three coats of Sinful Colors Dream On with one coat of Sinful Colors Hottie (a sheer blue with iridescent glitter) on the ring finger.  As always, you can click any image to see it bigger.  Sinful Colors Dream On is a fantastic electric purple.  I really like this color, and it's not like anything else I have.  In person this looks lovely, but for some reason it looks a little patchy in the photos!  The formula is on the thin side, but it goes on smooth and self-levels pretty well.  Like many neons, Dream On dries to a semi-matte finish.  The last photo shows the same mani with Sally Hansen 30 Second top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...