Friday, January 9, 2015

Update: I'm Still Here!

I can't believe I haven't posted a swatch since October! I am so sorry, guys! There have been a number of reasons, but I don't want to make excuses. I have taken some pictures, and I plan to update more in 2015. Unfortunately, that's on hold at the moment, as our desktop has broken down again.  I still have my phone and my little laptop, but my editing software is on the desktop, so I have to wait until it's operational again to post new swatches. I will say that I just took advantage of Zoya's current New Year New Hue promotion, so I have nail mail on the way! If you haven't seen anything about this promo yet, it's awesome. You can pick any three colors and Zoya will include three limited edition minis, and you only pay $15 shipping. If you break that down in terms of what you're actually paying for, your full size bottles are essentially 45% off and you get the three minis for free. But on top of that, they're offering free shipping on orders with an additional $25 purchase. So I just got the entire Bubbly collection for half price, plus the minis. If you have $27 to spend and you want to add some Zoya to your collection, this deal is really great and I highly recommend checking it out.  I hope to be posting swatches again soon so I can show you my new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...