Monday, January 26, 2015

OPI My Voice Is A Little Norse + Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm? Swatches

Hey, guys!  Today I've got two more colors from the OPI Nordic collection for you!  I had swatched these around the same time as the other Nordic collection colors I have, which I posted back in August.  For some reason, though, I put these swatches on Tumblr and not here.  Whoops!
This swatch shows two coats of OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? with two coats of Ginger + Liz I’m So Over Him and one coat of OPI Polka.com on the accent nail and Sally Hansen 30 Second top coat.  Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm? is a gorgeous violet crelly with a great formula.  The photo really doesn't do justice to how saturated and lovely this color is.  There's a bit of streakiness in the photo, but that wasn't noticeable in person.
This swatch shows, from left to right: one coat of OPI My Voice Is A Little Norse with Sally Hansen 30 Second top coat, two coats of My Voice Is A Little Norse without top coat, two coats of OPI How Great Is Your Dane with one coat of My Voice Is A Little Norse and Sally Hansen 30 Second top coat, and to coats of How Great Is Your Dane? with one coat of My Voice Is A Little Norse and Essie Matte About You top coat.  My Voice Is A Little Norse is a taupe base color with lots of small silver holographic glitter.  It has a nice formula with a textured finish.  You could probably get opacity in three coats.  I really didn't care for this at all when it was matted, but I liked it very much both with a shiny top coat and on its own.

I bought these four colors in the Little Northies mini pack (which appears to be out of stock at Ulta's website).  Over all, I have to say I was really pleased with that purchase.  Almost every color I wanted was in this mini pack, and I ended up really liking all of them.  Can't aFjord Not To was the only other color from the Nordic collection I was really interested in.  I can always pick that up as a single later...  What did you think of the Nordic collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...