Monday, January 19, 2015

KBShimmer Flannel Surfing + Rust No One Swatches

Hello, everybody!  Today I've got two polishes to show you from the KBShimmer Fall 2014 collection.  Right away when I saw the promo shots for this collection, I thought that these two colors would go beautifully together.


These swatches show two coats of each color with KBShimmer's Clearly On Top top coat, which I have been wanting to try for quite some time now.  Clearly on Top is thicker than I expected it to be and packs a strong smell, but it did a great job at sealing everything in and keeping things from smudging.  It didn't seem to dull the holo effect of Rust No One, either, which was great.  Rust No One is simply amazing.  It goes on smoothly with a strong linear holo effect and is opaque in two coats.  I actually wore it by itself for a day, and I found the color surprisingly wearable.  Flannel Surfing is PACKED with several sizes of hex glitters in white, grey, light blue, and orange. It required no fishing or placing of glitters.  It does not apply as smoothly as some of my other KBShimmer glitters, but a coat or two of top coat does a good job at smoothing it out.  I love these colors together, maybe even more than I expected to!  What do you think of this combo?  Would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...