Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint Swatch

Hey, guys!  Today I'm swatching a color that I've actually worn several times but never gotten around to photographing until now.

 

Swatch shows three coats of Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint.  Click the photo to see it full-size.  Wintermint is, fittingly, a minty green with a mix of tiny gold and green glitters and larger (but still small) blue glitter.  It's part of the Revlon Parfumerie collection, which means it's scented.  The scent emerges after it dries, and it smells exactly like butter mints.  I love the scent!  It's definitely one of my favorites out of the Parfumerie polishes that I own.  It applies smoothly, but it's quite sheer.  This has been compared to Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream and is widely considered a dupe.  I don't have Mermaid's Dream, but Wintermint appears to be less complex from the comparisons I've seen.  It's not a dupe in my opinion, but they are close enough, though, that you probably don't need both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...