Friday, January 30, 2015

SUPER BLACK Lacquers Dusted Swatches

Hey, guys!  Today I have another SBL to show you, and it's absolutely gorgeous.  I've had my eye on this for a while and was lucky enough to snag it in an order earlier this month.
Swatches show two coats of SUPER BLACK Lacquers Dusted. Click the pictures to see them bigger! Dusted is an indigo polish with a seafoam green shimmer.  The formula is fantastic, and perfectly opaque in two coats.  It dries to a semi-matte finish, but you can always add a top coat if you want it to be shiny.  I played a little bit with finishes and posted a picture on instagram.  The green shimmer/indigo base combination is absolutely beautiful in person, and I can't stop looking at it when it's on my nails!  I am continually impressed with SBL, and I can't wait to see what Natalie comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...