Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random Look!

This is a similar look to yesterday, but with more blending and different colors.  All of the colors are from Scaredy Cat Cosmetics, with the exception of Lumpy Space Princess (which comes from Bokeh Face Cosmetics.)  I started by priming with Shadow Poxy from My Beauty Addiction, then used Metamorphosis as a highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes and under my brows.  Next, I applied Lumpy Space Princess to my eyelids and Mythic in my crease.  I used Insomnia above my crease and on the outer half of my lower lashline.  I lined with Mythic.  I can't seem to take a decent picture from the front that doesn't look catty; I guess it's the shape of my face that does it because it doesn't look is like that in real life... *sigh*

Anyway, here it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...