Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cosmetic Psychiatry is on Kickstarter!

I was just checking out Kickstarter, and I found this awesome project!  The idea is a lipstick line to fill the color gaps in current lipstick offerings.  The company is Cosmetic Psychiatry, in reference to a) seeing makeup as an alternative to cosmetic surgery and b) the feeling you get when you use your favorite lippie.  It's headed by a professional makeup artist, and there are to be 13 colors in a core line, but you'll be able to request your own custom colors.  Another great thing is that the lipsticks will contain SPF 15 to keep your pout safe from the sun's harsh rays (and if you're prone to cold sores like I am, using lip products that contain sunscreen is a great preventative measure.)  He's still got a long way to go before he makes his goal, and this is something that I think is a great idea.  I mean, how many times have you been searching for a new lipstick, and everything you found was just not quite right?  I'm not sure about you guys, but that happens to me ALL the time!  If I'm looking for orange, one color will be too yellow and another will be too red.  If I'm looking for Pink, one color will be too mauve and another will be too coral.  Head over to the Kickstarter page and pledge if you think this is as amazing as I do.  Pledges will be forfeited if the goal is not met, and if it is met, you can get a custom lipstick (or a variety of other thank-you gifts) for your contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...