Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shiro Cosmetics Death Note Collection Swatches

My package from Caitlin came yesterday, but for some reason my desktop compy wouldn't recognize my SD card after I took the pictures, so I had to E-mail them to myself from my netbook in order to add text on my desktop.  As usual, colors in the top row are swatched on bare skin with a foiled stripe down the center and colors in the bottom row are swatched over My Beauty Addiction's Shadow Poxy.  Top photos for each pairing were taken under normal indoor lighting, bottom photos were taken under HD fluorescent lighting.  So without further adieu, the Shiro Cosmetics Death Note Collection!  Enjoy!

Heaven Nor Hell - dark bluish grey
More Sugar - dark greyish purple
Shinigami - violet purple with silver sparkle
Task Force - plum purple with subtle coordinating sparkle
Heart Attack - burgundy purple with subtle bluish sparkle


 

Second Kira - charcoal grey loaded with gold sparkle
Detective - taupe with bluish sparkle
Mistrust - copper brown with silver sparkle
Divine Justice - rust brown with gold sparkle
Perfect World - metallic gold with gold sparkle


1 comment:

  1. Ahh i cant wait to place my next order with shiro all of there colours are adorable, i think your swatches have helped me to decide what im getting XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...