Friday, August 29, 2014

Formula X For Sephora Reckless Swatch

Okay, guys.  Brace yourselves.
 
Today I'm bringing you Reckless by Formula X for Sephora, and it is a total gem.  If you're looking for the perfect periwinkle creme, look no further.  This is it.  Reckless is pretty much opaque in a single coat, as I posted over on twitter (via instagram), and it also self-levels really well.  This swatch shows two coats of Formula X For Sephora in Reckless and two coats of Ginger + Liz in I'm So Over Him with NO top coat.  These are honestly both excellent cremes.  Five stars, A-plus, this is hands-down one of my favorite cremes of all time.  If you need a periwinkle creme, I cannot recommend this enough.  I did have reservations about this color at first because there was some color separation when I opened the bottle, but I shook it up and it came out like this.  I'm absolutely blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...