Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random Look!

Okay, so I really wanted to play around with makeup tonight, so I put together this blue and green look with some colors from Marin over at Linnaeus Cosmetics.

I primed my lids with shadow poxy from MBA.  I used Bouffant just in the inner corners and blended out about halfway over my lids.  Under my brows, I used Cavort, bringing it down and blending with the Bouffant on the inner portion of my lids only.  Then, I applied Hold Fast to the crease and blended up into the Cavort under my brow and toward the end of my brow.  I used Brigand foiled on my lower lashline, and used just a touch of it on the center of my lid, blending over into the Bouffant in the inner corner and up into the Hold Fast in the crease.  I finished by using Flutter on the very outer corners and applying mascara.

With Flash

Without Flash

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, this is gorgeous!! I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's definitely my brightest look so far, and I had a lot of fun putting it together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...