Monday, May 2, 2011

Bonus Post: Bokeh Face Swatch-apalooza, Part 2!

I'm so sorry I didn't post this when I said I would!  I run a business and work a PT job, so sometimes things can get a little overwhelming.  But here it is, without further ado, Pat Two of the Bokeh Face Cosmetics Swatch-apalooza!

Todays's swatches are done in two rows.  The top is bare skin with a foiled stripe in the center (with the exception of Hurricane, whose stripe is way off) and the bottom is primed with Shadow Poxy from My Beauty Addiction.  I think this will be my standard swatching method moving forward, because I like the way it shows the contrast between primed and unprimed.  For fun and to make up for not posting this when I should have, I did two pictures of each set without flash at different angles, one with flash, and one showing the shadows after running them under water.

Left to right: 201 Prince, 202 Sand Castle, 203 Bird King, 204 Indigo, and 205 Grenade





Left to right: 301 Flippie Floppies, 302 Seaweed, 303 Octopus, and 309 Hurricane

 





Left to Right: 501 Emo Kid, 502 Portland, and 504 Ginger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...