Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Linnaeues Cosmetics Swatches

Sorry for the late post, guys!  I didn't get around to posting before I went to work this evening, and by the time I wound down a bit it wasn't Monday anymore...  So today I'll do the rest of my Linnaeus Cosmetics swatches and a look for you!

Swatches are applied in two rows.  The top row shows shadows applied to bare skin, with a foiled stripe down the center.  The bottom row shows shadows applied over primer.

Left to right: Brigand, Pollywog, Cavort, and Kalahari


Without Flash

With Flash

Left to Right: Lanky, Balancing Act, and Bombastico
Without Flash
With Flash

Now the look!  All of these colors can be found at the Linnaeus Etsy shop for your convenience.  I primed my eyes with Shadow Poxy from MBA.  I then used Bouffant as a highlighter directly under the brow and in the corner, blended out over about a third of my lid.  Next, I blended Kalahari onto my browbones, filling down to the crease.  I used Pollywog on my lid, blending into the Bouffant at the corner but not up into the crease.  I used Cavort dry on the crease, blending down into the Pollywog on the lid and up into the Kalahari, and foiled it on my lower lashline.  I used Brigand foiled as a liner.  I finished the look by applying Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara.

Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...