Friday, April 11, 2014

KBShimmer Iris My Case Swatch

Let's just dive right in, shall we?

Swatch shows three coats of KBShimmer in Iris My Case with two coats of Mineral Fusion in Grotto on the accent nail.  Both of these colors have a good formula.  Iris My Case is a lilac crelly with lots of glitter in various sizes and colors.  I did not have to fish for glitters or place them while painting.  The finish is a bit lumpy, as is often the case with chunky glitters like this, but a top coat smooths it right out.  Grotto is sort of a dark periwinkle with a subtle blue shimmer.  It goes on smoothly and is opaque in two coats.  I really like both of these lacquers and have no complaints about either.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...