Thursday, April 17, 2014

SUPER BLACK Lacquers Slap Happy Swatches


Three for three!  Are you guys liking this non-schedule of me just posting whenever, or would you prefer that I update on a designated day/days so you don't miss anything?  Thoughts?  Anyway, I thought I would post a couple of swatches for another SUPER BLACK Lacquers shade today.  I've worn this several times intending to swatch it, but it's always  been too gloomy to get good pictures (until today, that is.)  See the swatches after the jump!

Today's swatches show three coats of SUPER BLACK Lacquers in Slap Happy, which is described as "a sheer primary red jelly polish with 6 different sizes of both silver + gold holographic pigments and superfine glitters, with a pinch of red glitter."  I had a really hard time getting a clear shot where the holo glitter was visible, so I decided to include a fuzzy picture just so I could show it off.  The pictures also make it look much more orange-leaning than it really is; I would definitely say primary red is accurate.  Slap Happy dries fairly smooth on its own, but I added Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat just to take the shine up a notch and get some extra wear time.  The glitters are all well-suspended and apply evenly without fishing or placing.  You can see some VNL (visible nail line) in the photos, but it's hardly noticeable in person.  As with all of my SUPER BLACK Lacquers, the formula is good.  This one is ultra-glossy and squishy and sparkly and I love it!  The photos seriously do NOT do it justice.  I actually think that this is my favorite out of the seven I have, and I have yet to see anybody else swatch it, so here it is!  Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...