Friday, March 20, 2015

Rainbow Honey Lemon Honey Swatches


Okay, guys.  Remember in my last post where I said time had been getting away from me?  Well, nothing's changed on that front.  Luckily, the reason for that will probably become more clear soon.  Anywhoodle, I've got another shade from the Rainbow Honey March Mystery Bag to share with you today!  Click through to see the rest of the swatches!
Swatches show three coats of Rainbow Honey Lemon Honey.  First photo shows direct sunlight, second shows HD fluorescent, and the third shows regular indoor lighting.  The formula is just the teensiest bit sheer and patchy, but three thin coats worked great for me.  It reminds me of Dirty Martini, which was part of January's Mystery Bag.  Lemon Honey is a pastel yellow with honey-colored flakes and hidden shimmer.  It dries to a relatively smooth finish (I did not use a top coat for these swatches.  I'm not sure if I like this color for myself, but there's no denying how cute and Springy it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...