Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Zoya Zuza + Muse Swatches

Hey, guys!  Today I've got a look for you that I absolutely loved!  I hated to take it off, and I almost didn't have to thanks to a couple of products I'm going to talk about on Friday, but it was time for a change.  Check out that sparkle, and click through to see the rest of the swatches!


Swatches show two coats of Zoya Zuza on all fingers with an added coat of Zoya Muse on the accent nail.  No top coat necessary!  If you follow my blog already, you'll notice I have an extra swatch in here compared to what I normally do.  (If you don't, welcome and enjoy your visit!)  The first swatch shows direct sunlight, the second shows outdoor shaded lighting, the third shows HD fluorescent lighting, and the last shows incandescent lighting.  Zuza is a beautiful turquoise shade with gold and silver shimmer that lend themselves to a foil-like finish.  Muse is a blue jelly base filled with iridescent glitter and gold shimmer.  No matter what kind of lighting I was in, these colors looked fantastic!  They both applied like a dream, and I have to say this combo turned out even better than I had hoped.  The end result was an almost-ethereal look that reminded me of a mermaid and made me wish for warmer weather (you can see a sliver of snow in the upper right corner of the first photo.)  Do you like this combo as much as I do?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...