Sunday, March 1, 2015

100 Day No-Buy Update

Today is the halfway mark in my 100 day no-buy, and it hasn't been easy!  I almost broke down when I won a $30 credit to the Deborah Lippmann website through a Twitter contest.  The credit had to be used within the week, and If I only got one color, $10 would go to waste!  Luckily, through the magic of the internet, I was able to find a fellow blogger who was willing to help me out by using my code to order two bottles and then mailing mine to me!  How awesome is that?!  I was really close to getting a second shade and bending the rules since I didn't pay full price for it, but ultimately I stayed strong!  Combine that temptation with all of the awesome LEs and Spring collections that have been coming out (Delush's Spring to Conclusions collection is particularly noteworthy, as I want every single one of them) and it's been extremely difficult to say the least.  I had been hoping I could even last longer than 100 days, but I just don't see that happening at this point.  There is just too much amazing stuff coming out right now, and there will be even more in the next month and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...