Friday, February 27, 2015

KBShimmer Don't Teal Anyone Swatches


Hey, guys!  Today I've got another "oldie but goodie" to share with you!  This is one that I've had trouble photographing in the past, but I think I finally got it this time.  Click through to see the rest of the swatches!
Swatches show two coats of KBShimmer Don't Teal Anyone with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  This is a nice, deep teal crelly base with tons of assorted glitters!  No issues with this formula!  It doesn't require any fishing or placing of glitters, and the base doesn't drag.  Usually, this color comes out really dark for me in photos (I couldn't tell you why), but I finally managed to get some good ones this time around.  The first photo shows natural lighting on a cloudy day, the second shows HD fluorescent lighting from an Ottlite, and the third shows regular indoor incandescent lighting.  The last photo shows what it looks like matte-ified with Essie Matte About You.  Do you like it better matte or shiny?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...