Monday, February 23, 2015

Sally Hansen Jazzy Jade Swatches

Hey, everybody!  Today I've got a great shade that I thought I had swatched a while back, but hadn't!  It's a nice Springy color (at least in my opinion), too, so it's definitely worth checking out for those of you in search of a fun new color to complement your Spring wardrobe.  Click through to see the rest of the swatches!
Swatches show two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Jazzy Jade.  First photo shows direct sunlight, second photo shows HD fluorescent light from an Ottlite, and the third photo shows regular indoor incandescent lighting.  Jazzy Jade is a lovely, shimmery teal color.  It applies easily and self-levels pretty well.  It's opaque in two easy coats.  I have a handful of the Xtreme Wear shades, and for the price, it's been a pretty solid line in my experience.  I do wish they'd come out with some more unique colors, though.  Here's what I did with jazzy Jade for my NOTD...
In these two photos, I added one coat of FingerPaints Colorful collage on my ring finger; one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top on my index, middle, and ring fingers; and a coat of Essie Matte About You top coat on my pinky finger.  Colorful collage is a mix of small- and medium-sized silver holographic glitters.  It applies smoothly with good glitter distribution.  It works really well for an accent nail if you aren't brave enough for nail art or just don't have the time.  What do you think of Jazzy Jade?  Do you like this glitter/matte combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...