Friday, February 6, 2015

FingerPaints Van Gogh's Violet Swatches

Hellooooo!  Today I have another FingerPaints polish to show you.  I picked this up a while back...  At the same time as I picked up Amethyst Accent, actually, because FingerPaints was on sale at Sally and I hadn't tried them before.  It's a fun glitter topper in the same shade of purple as Amethyst Accent, so I decided to use them together for this look!
 
 

Swatches show one coat of FingerPaints Van Gogh's Violet over two coats of OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay with two coats of FingerPaints Amethyst Accent, fittingly, on the accent nail.  I used Formula X for Sephora top coat in the first three photos.  The first photo was taken outside, but unfortunately the sun was hiding from me.  The second photo was taken indoors with HD fluorescent lighting from my Ottlite, and the third photo shows regular indoor incandescent lighting.  The last photo shows outdoor lighting again, but with a coat of Essie Matte About You top coat.  Van Gogh's Violet is a clear base with a blend of small purple glitters and larger silver holo glitters.  No issues with the formula or glitter distribution.  I loved the way this mani looked after adding the matte top coat.  The smaller purple glitters really popped that way!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...