Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sinful Colors Exotic Green Swatches

Why, helloooooo there!  Fancy seeing you here!  I had hoped to have my February Rainbow Honey mystery bag swatches for today, but the weather has not been cooperating the past couple of days.  It was gloomy all day yesterday, then flurrying this morning, then sunny, then cloudy again, then back to sunny with flurries! Madness!  So I had to pass on swatching and bump up this post that I had prepared for Friday.  It features some nail art and a couple of nice greens!  Click through to see the rest of the swatches!
Swatch shows two coats of Sinful Colors Exotic Green with three coats of Zoya Ivanka on the middle finger.  I also used Ivanka to create the blobs for the leopard print.  I used Orly Liquid vinyl for the print outlines and covered the nail art with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  The first photo shows natural lighting on a cloudy day (after a day or two of wear), the second photo shows HD fluorescent lighting from my Ottlite, and the last photo shows regular indoor incandescent lighting.  Exotic Green is a fern green crelly.  The formula is pretty much a match for SC Dream On, aside from the finish (Dream On has a semi-matte finish, while Exotic Green is shiny).  Ivanka is a fantastic green foil that went on fairly sheer.  I needed three coats for opacity, but with thicker coats you may be able to get by with two.  No formula issues with either one of these polishes!  This was my first attempt at an animal print, and I think it turned out pretty well.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...